It has been a wild and crazy February. Here's a sneak peek..
Ryan's Rescue Hero birthday cake - red velvet with Kuckie's Buttercream frosting
Present Time
Tyler fell in love with Ryan's toy chainsaw. Want to be like Dad.
Among the "interesting" presents is the dueling Western Joe... It's a target game with a toy six-shooter. Really...
My mom and nephew.
Rescue Heroes cupcakes for Ryan's first friends birthday party.
Wouldn't recommend red frosting.
Batter up - That was one tough pinata
More presents
The boys have lots of new stuff to play with and are actually playing together (that is in between fighting over the new stuff)
Time with cousins and Opa
Valentine's Day with my boys.
Love my boys.
Joining in the preschool field trip to Culvers.
Waiting for instructions.
Hangin with his girls
Ohio road trip with a stop to see my friend Carrie
Teresa packed up the whole scrapbook room for our trip to see Kuckie.
The staff couldn't believe the supply and organization.
Kuckie managed to get pages done while dreaming of Jeni's Ice Cream. Definite sweet dreams.
Kuckie and Sheri make a marvelous dinner for us. Chicken Scallopini
Sitting down for a tasty dinner.
Me, Sheri & Teresa
Getting ready to go to Trader Joe's
No one filled me in on this shot was a silly one.
Hopefully March brings a little breathing room. If you made it this far, I'm impressed.
Sitting down for a tasty dinner.
Me, Sheri & Teresa
Getting ready to go to Trader Joe'sHopefully March brings a little breathing room. If you made it this far, I'm impressed.
6 comments:
What great pictures! I especially love the last one! You guys are a hoot!
be impressed. :> lovely photos. who needs to breath more when this is the fun you have? :D
great pics!! so jel i wasn't invited for the big scrapbooking extravaganza:( j/k
Great photos! I love the scrapbooking pack!
And when did you realise that the other 2 were being silly?
CRC - I realized it about the time the camera flashed and Teresa came diving across the couch.
Wow! Having gone to my first scrapbooking wknd I know how much fun you were all having!!!!
Post a Comment