So it's been a while since I've posted any pictures. Here are a few recent pictures that make me smile and/or laugh.

Berry picking ended up being wildflower picking as well. They picked some for themselves and some for the neighbor girl as well.

My little berry fiend. This could be the answer to "where did all those berries go that I just picked?" You don't want to see what the shirt looked like.

This just makes me laugh.


Fishing with cousins on the 4th of July

Kayaking with Dad and picking flowers for Mom

Trying to keep this boy alive. After several "scares" I was all about precautions in the lake. If I had an inflatable ring I probably would have put that on him too. The kid has no fear.

Little bit tired after a long day in the water and fireworks.

Both boys completely passed out on the way home from the cottage.
4 comments:
It's those ones of them sleeping that are the most precious! A sign of a great day out!
What sweet, fun pictures! I love that the boys picked flowers for the neighbor girl too!
I love the way you write. I hope that you are sticking to keeping it simple for the summer..and those boys are so precious!
RC - the fact that they stayed asleep when we moved them to bed... it was a great day.
Terri - Got to raise them right ;)
OOH - Thank you. Simple is a lot easier said than done.
Post a Comment