Took the fam to the zoo this weekend with my brother and his fam. It was a lot of fun and the kids did really well. It rained on and off part of the time we were there, sometimes while the rain was shining. It was a little cold... but it was fun. Here's a peek at the day.
Doesn't matter what state you live in, zoo's are always fun. I would go every weekend if I could. I sure hope my son shares the same love I have for zoo's, otherwise he may be forced to! Looks like you guys had a wonderful family time.
3 comments:
I love taking the kids to zoos! One of my favourite days out when they were little.
Love the giraffe.
I still love the zoo, even though my kids are too old to want to go.
Great pictures!
Doesn't matter what state you live in, zoo's are always fun. I would go every weekend if I could. I sure hope my son shares the same love I have for zoo's, otherwise he may be forced to!
Looks like you guys had a wonderful family time.
Post a Comment