I'm so tired of this dry cough. Hardly slept last night and I'm not looking forward to tonight.
I had a reason for being so tired today... still it was a good day, but man, somethings even coffee can't help. Better get to bed and start the coughing and tossing and turning.
3 comments:
I'm sorry you're not feeling well. It's so hard to get through the day when you're not well rested.
Hope you feel better soon.
I'm sorry you're dealing with a dry cough...especially at night! I had that a few months ago. I do have a suggestion of what might help. Our grocery store has a homeopathic medicine area, there I found something for dry cough. It took a couple of doses, but it worked really well for me....my mom tried it and it worked well for you too. Teresa has found the brand name of this homeopathic medicine somewhere in her area, so if you can't find it, she might be able to tell you where you can.
The company's name is: Boiron Laboratrories, and the name of the 'medicine' is:Drosera The strength I took was 6ch (whatever that it). I've tried several of their 'meds' for different things, and have had good success. Let me know if you try it and it works for you! Hope you're feeling better soon.
I find that a shot of strong alchohol does the trick. Even if it doesn't stop the cough you just don't care quite as much!
Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment