I had one of the best weekends that I can remember. Andy and I made it through the entire time/travel/shopping adventure without an arguement or even a discussion.
We found tons of great sales and clearance racks (where I usually buy most of my clothes). We managed to make it through the whole weekend by only spending $13 over our cash budget. I'm very excited about that. Even more exciting is that most of the clothes in my usual size were too big for me! With a bit more excercise to tone the stomach donut left over from the baby - I might make into the jean size I wore when I got married. It was a pretty good incentive to eat a bit healthier or work out a bit more.
We had a fabulous dinner at Bonefish Grill. Thanks to a gift card we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. If you ever get the chance to go the Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer is AMAZING and so is the Chicken Marsala. Andy had the walleye and said that it was really good.
We really didn't realize how burned out we were and how much we really need time away just the two of us. The time alone, relaxing, shopping helped so much. Other than coming down with Ryan's cold this weekend, it was the perfect trip.
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a great time. I am SO glad for you guys! Thanks for sharing!
P.S.-I am so excited about the shoes!!! :0)
Post a Comment