Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Long Days

We've finished most of our painting adventure. A few doors to paint and all the decorations to put back up and we'll be mostly done. Our "French Pale Gold" bedroom is anything but pale. Hopefully it won't scare potential buyers off. Some bright white trim and black and white prints and I think it will be fine.

Went to my in-laws for dinner tonight to celebrate my sister-in-law's birthday. I felt like a college student as I packed up my car full of dirty clothes to wash while there. Our dryer died last week and I have about 10 loads of laundry waiting to be handled. Made a small dent tonight, but hopefully the repairman will be able to do something about the problem tomorrow.

The good news is that my bed is once again set up in my room rather than the living room floor. I have a couch I can sit on, and I'm no longer high on paint fumes.

1 comment:

Logzie said...

I am glad for you that you are done with your painting project...you should post a picture...