Happy Belated Anniversary! My anniversary is technically in December but rarely ever gets celebrated then due to the holidays and church responsibilities. So this Sat/Sun Andy and I are taking off!!! Figures that I got a cold just in time to go away.
We're leaving the boys with my in-laws overnight. Ryan's got a pretty good cold too and I haven't left my baby for more than a few hours yet so it might be interesting and slightly emotional at times. Yet I'm sure the time away with be fantastic.
We're not doing anything fabuluous, just using up some gift cards, Christmas money, and home improvement money we've saved up. I'm hoping to do a little outlet mall shopping, IKEA, and Andy wants to go to Cabelas. I'm making a list and scraping together the cash/gift cards so that we don't get caught up and overspend. Its really easy for me to do when shopping with Andy. He tends to get caught up in the moment, or try to rush through the stores and then later regrets the receipt totals.
Happy weekend to you all.
1 comment:
Have fun and enjoy your break.
Happy Anniversary!!!!
Post a Comment