Monday, February 18, 2008

House Update

Here are a few pictures of the house I took last week (before my laptop died) and just getting to posting. Lots of changed since then - hardwood floors, linoleum, tile backsplash, lights, etc. The lighting is funny in some of the pics because the sun actually came out and radiates on the massive amounts of snow everywhere...


Ryan's room has two red walls and two golden tan walls. He's got a plaid quilt and it will be kind of an all-american, train, sport kinda mis-match.


Ty's room is kind of a rusty orange color. Gonna do an animal/safari kinda theme when we put him into his big bed.


The boy's bathroom is gray and white. The accents are going to be black and chrome.


This is the mudroom with a built in locker system next to a big closet. You come in from the garage and the backyard here.


The kitchen is kind of a grey-green, mossy kinda color. There are slate looking tiles now.


The living room, hall and mudroom are all this kind of mushroom color. Sometimes it looks like a brown tan and sometimes more of a grey tan.


Our bedroom is kind of a milk-chocolate brown. I have a green natural bedding set.


The master bathroom is green, tan & white to compliment the bedding.


This is a built-in window seat with drawers for storage in it. A place I can get away to, tie my shoes, etc.




7 comments:

Kuckie said...

WOW!!! Looks GREAT! Did you and Logzie get together to pick out that red and brown???? ;0)

Anonymous said...

I love the red and brown combination. I've got the same thing going on in my house. Your colors are beautiful. I'm jealous. I'd love to have a brand new house.

Amos said...

Oh the BEAUTIFUL northern construction with SMOOTH walls! What I would give to have that here. Well, money is what I would have to give, because it costs more to get them here.

Your house looks FABULOUS! and I bet you are so excited that moving day is closer than ever. How fun!

Mojonah said...

Can I say that I am completely jealous of your mudroom?? That is my dream mud room! Plenty of space to move, and plenty of storage space as well! The kitchen is just as great! The colours throughout the house are wonderful! LOVE IT!

Jenelle said...

thanks ya'll for the kind comments. there are lots of things to do still so if any of you want to come paint... ;)

Kuckie - I'd like to think of it as we both have great taste.

Terri - You must have great taste too!

Amos - I didn't know that smooth walls was a regional thing until talking with the builder last month. The things you learn.

Mojonah - The mudroom was my demand when we looked at house plans. We'll be living in the wood with 2 young boys (three if you count the hubby) with lots of ways to get dirty.

Evil Transport Lady said...

A mud room is the one thing I need and don't have! Two doggies around and all this rain makes for alot of muddy paw prints.

Your house is beautiful! My husband is a contractor and he's impressed by the pics:)

Keep up the great work!

Kim said...

Oh! Your house is beautiful! I love the colors you've chosen, but I think my favorite things are the window seat & the mudroom storage area! Amazing!