Sorry I've been scarce these days. I have two major projects I'm trying to wrap up.
#1 - Holiday Hints - It's a ladies night out that I put together along with friends at church. It's all about holiday entertaining, decorating, crafting, and eating of course. I'm desperately trying to finish the notebook we have printed for every woman to take home. If you are interested in a copy of the notebook I can email you a pdf of it, just drop me a note. I have 2 1/2 weeks until the event, I think I can make it...
#2 - I got some freelance grant writing again so I'm trying to wrap that up as well.
That's where every spare moment is going. Busy days (& nights). Miss you all and hopefully we'll catch up soon.
5 comments:
Take your time:) We will be waiting patiently for your return...
freelance work is always a good thing. :>
It sounds like there are some very worthwhile projects taking up your time right now. We will be here when you have time to write again.
Wow, you are super busy!!!! No worries, we'll be here when you get back!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JENNNELLEEE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
...HOW OLD ARE YOU?
HOW OLD ARE YOU?
HOW OOOLLDD ARE YOOOUUU?
HOW OLD ARE YOU?
I am thankful for the day you were born my dear b/c if that hadn't happened, I'd be less one best friend! My life is better...because of YOU! I love you!
Post a Comment