Thursday, October 30, 2008

Early Arrival

I am sitting down in front of a fire, the kids are in bed, eating a piece of pineapple cheesecake pie, and celebrating a phone call. I heard from the doctor's office today and I'm officially off blood thinners!!! I guess the doc meant the beginning of November and I thought he meant through November. Whatever the reason, I'm just thrilled to be done.

Now comes the true test - if they come back. The doctor is pretty certain that it was a complication from birth control meds and a slight genetic trait. We are praying that they don't return and going on with life, minus medicine and lab testing. More money that we can keep in our own pockets.

Excuse me while I get back to celebrating.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jenelle, that's fantastic news! I'm so happy that you can get off the meds and get back to normal. I'll be praying that things stay on track for you.

Anonymous said...

yay, yay, yay!!!!

Claire said...

Wow!!! What great news!!! We'll be praying!

Rock Chef said...

Yay! Excuse me while I celebrate with you!

Great news!

Enjoy the weekend!

kenady said...

that is fantastic news!! celebrate away!

Kiki said...

That is great news!!! Jenelle, we will be keeping you in our prayers and hoping for a complete healing for you!!! What a blessing!!!

Evil Transport Lady said...

Very good news indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teresa said...

Yay!!!! Praise the Lord!!! God is sooooo good!!!!