He's worked so hard and come so far... I can't believe there is just a little over 3 weeks left in the program. With working out and the school's program he's lost 5" off his waist in the last year. Realistically, we both know that won't all stay off, but he's looking pretty buff about now.
Andy's worked hard, studied hard, and made a lot of sacrifices. He's gone from barely making it to acing the last couple of tests. Wish my boys could understand the depth of what he's doing. It's a great role model for them.
It's been a saga and struggle, and at times I've been frustrated with the process. But it's getting easier to see God working in it all.
So happy birthday to the love my life. It's been 9 1/2 years and I'm happier now that I was then. I'm more in love with him now than I was then. He's definitely improving with age.
6 comments:
Well the running seems to be doing him good - he looks 10 years younger than he does in the other photo!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday to Andy! Glad things are getting easier, and the rough part is almost over!
Happy Birthday to your hubby!
Hope he had a good run!
What a sweet birthday tribute to your hubby! Happy Birthday, Andy!
What a sweet birthday tribute to your hubby! Happy Birthday, Andy!
Happy Birthday.
This was a very sweet post to your husband. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment