Sunday, July 26, 2009

Looking for Inspiration

It's so easy to get in the rut of cooking/eating what you know. I'm looking for inspiration. What do you love to eat?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the summer, anything that can be cooked on the grill!

Rock Chef said...

I am with Terri on this!

I addition right now I go for anything mexican and also chopped salad with balsamic vinegar - we had this yesterday with our barbeque and I cleared up all of the leftovers...

Mojonah said...

quesidillas and taco salad, rotissierrie chicken done on the bbq (my FAV), grilled ribs, anything with corn on the cob. Hmmm....stir fry, spaghetti, chicken or steak salad, joy of mexican dish, sausage and rice dish,

Kate said...

roasted veggie quesadillas, BBQ chicken w/ sweet potatoes, sausage and peppers, BBQ spaghetti, linguine w/ fresh pesto, salads w/ hot grilled chicken, grapes, sunflower seeds, dried cranberries, goad cheese, avocado, and raspberry vinagrette

we make a lot of homemade Mexican food too . . .

Kate said...

oops . . . "goat" cheese

Amanda said...

Have you ever tried doing pizza on the grill? That's our new favorite thing this summer - super easy and quick. Just make your pizza dough, put it on a hot grill, flip it after a minute or two, top with your favorite toppings, and let them melt.

The kids love this because they get their own pizza. Yum.