there is no sleep for busy moms!!!sounds like you are having fun!good luck at the garage sale... can i send some stuff to be sold?
I don't know how people do it - I get really cranky of I don't get enough sleep!
I hate to be the one to say it, but you'll never really sleep again. At least not the deep, peaceful, totally restful sleep that you remember from pre-child days.Life makes up for it though.
isn't that what summer are all about? fall will be here soon, you can get some sleep then :P
Post a Comment
4 comments:
there is no sleep for busy moms!!!
sounds like you are having fun!
good luck at the garage sale... can i send some stuff to be sold?
I don't know how people do it - I get really cranky of I don't get enough sleep!
I hate to be the one to say it, but you'll never really sleep again. At least not the deep, peaceful, totally restful sleep that you remember from pre-child days.
Life makes up for it though.
isn't that what summer are all about? fall will be here soon, you can get some sleep then :P
Post a Comment